On October 18th , the Southern New England Entrepreneurs Forum (SNEEF) will be holding its monthly meeting from 5:30PM to 8:00PM at the Law Offices of Adler Pollock & Sheehan, 1 Citizens Plaza, Providence, RI.
We are going to have a Paneled Discussion entitled “The current state of entrepreneurship, and entrepreneurship support, in Southern New England”. There’s a lot happening in the start-up community in the region. And this event will be an opportunity to hear from a panel of experts about these current changes, and what’s being done to support entrepreneurs and create a start-up ecosystem right here in our own backyard.
Our Panelists include:
- Carol Malysz from MedMates - Rhode Island's life sciences technology network group.
- Shelley Cardoos from EforAll South Coast - an organization that helps aspiring entreprenuers and startups plan, test, launch and accelerate their ventures.
- Emily Wanderer from Social Enterprise Greenhouse - a network of 400+ social enterprises in Rhode Island.
- Ric Wild from Hope n Main - a food incubator based in Warren, RI.
- Christine Smith from Rhode Island Commerce Corporation - the state’s primary economic development organization.
- Toby Stapleton from UMass Dartmouth Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship will also serve as a Moderator for the Panel.
For the complete bios of our Panelists, please go to here.
- $20 for general attendees
- $15 for Sponsors, Partners, and Affiliates of SNEEF
- $FREE for active SNEEF members
Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
151 Martine St, Fall River, MA 02723
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: +1 (508) 999-8056